+ K R S B R I G A D E +
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
+ K R S B R I G A D E +

No rules, Obligation and Authority

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Important Please Read
-Restoration- [Character Sheets & Rules] EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 2:47 am by Ghostglitch11

» Ask Sagi
-Restoration- [Character Sheets & Rules] EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 8:38 am by marcy

» Say the first thing that comes through your head
-Restoration- [Character Sheets & Rules] EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 8:36 am by marcy

» I never
-Restoration- [Character Sheets & Rules] EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 8:31 am by marcy

» Race to 500!
-Restoration- [Character Sheets & Rules] EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 8:27 am by marcy

» Post a random fact about yourself
-Restoration- [Character Sheets & Rules] EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 8:25 am by marcy

» Would you kiss the user above?
-Restoration- [Character Sheets & Rules] EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 8:15 am by marcy

» What are you listening to right now?
-Restoration- [Character Sheets & Rules] EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 8:12 am by marcy

» Word Association Game
-Restoration- [Character Sheets & Rules] EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 8:11 am by marcy

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

-Restoration- [Character Sheets & Rules]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1-Restoration- [Character Sheets & Rules] Empty -Restoration- [Character Sheets & Rules] Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:11 am

XxKuroUsagixX

XxKuroUsagixX
Sagi : Admin
Sagi : Admin

-Restoration-

Laws of The RP

1. Follow the main rules.

2. You are mortal. Don't expect to survive an explosion. But you have more endurance with magic and stuffs.

3. Your characters are humans with feelings. You can't suddenly change your beliefs and characteristics in a single moment. Sure, after some time they can change, but not over night.

4. Don't got a first aid kit? An apple is fine too! In this RP even fruits can heal minor wounds. But don't expect to restore a broken arm by eating a banana.

5. The Moon has a healing and soothing effects for the people of this world.

6. During your life in this RP, various things will happen (romance, conflicts, etc). You will the ones who control your life (with the accompaniment of game masters of course).

7. Maximum is 10 persons. 5 Max of North and 5 Max of South (scroll down). So if one group is full, please understand and join the other group.

Alignment :

North Athens
Here, you will end up with the Kratos family. North Athens is excellent with their physical attacks. You will be offered Physical weapons, could be technological. Also 2 Physical skills and 1 Magical skills.

South Athens
Here, you will end up with the Nightray family. South athens is excellent with their magic. You will be offered Magical weapons, could take form as a physical weapon but have more pressure in magic. Also 1 Physical skill and 2 Magical skills.

Important Locations :

-Sacred Bell : Located in South Athens. Legend says that it wont make any sound no matter how hard you hit it. It was told that if it makes any sound, it means that the end of the world is near.
-Small Cottage in front of the Sacred Bell: As mentioned on the name, located in front of the sacred bell. A little elf lives there, guarding the Sacred Bell. He doesnt talk much, but dont mess with him.

-Schools and Universities : Located in the Center of Athens, School and University buildings resides here, also study buildings, museums, etc.

-Main Temple : Located in North Athens. An extremely huge building to worship Gods/Goddesses and make chains/pact. Full of Statues of the Gods/Goddesses.

-Nightray Residence : Located on South Athens. They say that something will happen during midnight on their Garden.

-Xanthis Residence : Located on the Center of Athens. Their mansion gives a rather gothic accent. The owner, Lady Xanthis often had tea outside.

-Kratos Residence : Located on North Athens. They have a big pavilion with a sun painting on the grounds, reasons not specified.

Sure you can add other places and locations on your own depending on your character. But these are the main ones that you shouldnt forget.

Character Sheet Rules

Name : The first and last name of your character.

Character Image : The Image of your character, original characters only. No duplicate characters! ( lets say Ichigo from Bleach, but I don’t want a 1 -1 copy of Ichigo )

Nickname : What everyone will call you shortly.

Gender : The gender of your character. You could be Male/Female. ( it doesn’t matter if you’re making an opposite gender character )

Age : The age of your character. The limit 15 – 20 years old. Contact me ( sagi ) if you want your character to be older/younger based on the limits.

Chosen God : The God you chose. You have to make a chain/pact with the god ( according to the RP ) as you’ll be the ones to use their powers. One God per player. ( this may help you out : http://ancienthistory.about.com/library/bl/bl_myth_gods_index.htm ). Remember that the god you choose will be connected to your Skills and EX.

Alignment : Which side would you end up with? Theres two choices, North Athens or South Athens, you can choose as i descripted earlier.

Weapons : Physical ( for North only ) / Magical ( for South only ). The difference of Physical and Magical weapons is that Physical weapons could be used for a bit of magical attack, but the pressure is way more bigger in physical attacks, while Magical weapons could be used for a bit of physical attack, though the pressure is way more bigger in magical attacks.

Equipments : The equipments of your character. Max is 3. Could be magical/physical/other stuffs that resembles yourself/your family.

Skills : Maximum is 3 skills. Skills totally depends on your alignment. Once again, if you choose north, you could have 2 Physical and 1 Magical skill. If you choose south, you could have 1 Physical and 2 Magical skills.

EX : A special move that can be overpowered. You use this as a sort of Last Resort. It should take side effects ( ex : faint for 3 days, etc ). Not according to Alignment.

History : The history of your character. Maximum 3 sentences. ( ex : He was adopted by the Kratos family years ago after the tragedy. The Kratos family seemed to take good care of him, however he tend to think the Nightrays as an enemy after knowing that such a tragedy happened. He is now trying to seek the truth about the legend. )

Typing Color : The Color that you will use for the RP dialogs. ( list of codes here : http://www.superbuddies.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=74&p=342890 ).

Battle Situations :

I'll leave this to Luna and Lana~

-Restoration- [Character Sheets & Rules] Battlestuff

"Heya! I'm sure you missed me!"
"Ughh..why do I have to work with such a simpleton?"
"Hey, you're talking 'bout me?!"
"Whatever, let's get this done."
"Okay! So, here goes!"
"Arghs..you dimwit. We have to explain the battle before we show them an example."
"We do?"
"Yes, we do."
"Okaaay...you do that, I ain't good in explaining 'n stuff."
"Stupid brat. Oh well...listen up folks....

The rules for battle are quite simple:

1. Anything is allowed.
2. Anybody can be killed.

Now, have fun."

"Eeeh? You didn't even explain how to fight!"
"There is nothing to explain, foolish girl. That's why you always lose."
"Oh come on! I'm not that bad."
"I'm sure you are."
"Meeeh...now you've done it! I'll show you!"

Battle situation!

Luna Starlight

VS.

Lana

The battle now starts. There is no post order. Whoever posts first, comes first.

"Alright, then I'm first!"

In her post, Luna can do various stuff. It depends all on her actions. Everyone can be attacked by her, be it friend or enemy. Even environment can be attack, but since this is only a short example, there is no real environment.

Lunas post
Luna decides to get the first strike. She acts quickly and draws her sword while charging into Lana.
"Gotcha!"
She tries to land her first strike by swinging her sword vertically at Lana. Luna was sure to connect her attack, so she prepared for another strike with her sword.
"No escape!"
Suddenly her sword fell into small segments, flying in front of Luna.
"How'd you like that?!"
Suddenly the small blades flew around Lana, cutting up her whole body. Did she used magic?

Now, this was Lunas post. As you can see, she attacked several times, despite of a single post. You can do as many actions as you want, but don't forget that it will cost more energy if you do longer actions. Now Lana decided to post..

Lanas Post
*Foolish girl.*
Lana looked rather concentrated. She was expecting Lunas attack, so she simply avoided it by sidestepping.
"This happens if you charge like an idiot."
She pulls out a small pistol and shoots Luna. Lana doesn't seem to bother much..
"Go back and wipe the floors instead of being such an annoying loudmouth."

Let's see the results...

Game Masters post
Lana obviously avoided Lunas aggressive attack. She gracefully sidestepped and used a gun to attack Luna. The bullet penetrates her shoulder as Luna didn't have the time to avoid Lanas attack since she charged into her recklessly. But Luna seems to be in position for another attack and the gunshot wasn't enough to stop her. Her blade fell apart and the tiny razor blades cut Lana.

Luna: 73%

vs.

Lana:
67%

So, how did we get these numbers?

Lanas bullet did about 15% damage. Luna used two attacks, resulting in 2% damage for herself. But she also used one of her special skills, raising the action cost to an additional 10%. Adding everything together, we have 27% damage. So you should carefully use your skills. There is no fix cost for your abilities, but remember that they will always cost much more.

Luna missed her first attack, but since her second attack was one of her special skills, she did much more damage. To be precise the attack damaged 31% of Lanas health. Since Lana sidestepped (1%) and shot(another 1%) her total damage for this round is 33%.

If someone has less than 20% health, his or her moves will cost 2% instead of 1%. Keep that in mind and don't overdo it if you're hurt badly.
Also, if your health gets under 5% you have the chance to go into overdrive mode. Same thing can happen if your character is mentally unstable.
Overdrive is not the same as your EX move but still...powerful.

And the most important thing: if your health drops to 0% you simply lose consciousness (faint).
Even after somebody is unconsciousness, you can still attack him or her. But whatever you do, you can only do 20% damage at max. This means that your characters health can drop below zero. You only can hope for your buddies to save you because you will die if your characters health drops to -100%. So if you have bad luck you can die in one turn if 5 enemies are evil enough to attack your defenseless body with everyone doing 20% damage.

To sum the rules up:
- No order. Everyone can post, but only one post per round.
- Unlimited actions per round. Don't forget that every battle move you do will cost 1% of your health.
- Skills mentioned in your character sheet cost more health as they do much more damage.
- If the health drops below 20%, every move will cost 2% instead of 1% of your health.
- If health drops below 5%, you have the chance to go into overdrive.
- No restrictions (everything is allowed until death).
- Character gets unconsciousness at 0% health and dies at -100% health
- You post only the control the actions of your character, without controlling npcs or other characters actions.

That's about all of it. This RP revolves everything around. As you, the players, take part in the roleplay, your characters will be implemented in the story. That simply means that your characters are the main characters of the story. You can also interact with other players by time.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Knowing your Game Masters :

XxKuroUsagixX : Character Sheets & Updating Rules.

Inumaniac : Controlling NPCs & Storyline.

J66pwnz : Battle Situations & Photoshops.

Scenario :
-COMING SOON-

Sagi's Character Sheet (formatted) : (As an Example)

"Took me some time to finish it but yeah, here we are :3”
Character Accepted!
(Date of registration: 6 – September - 2010)

Original Character Sheet:
Spoiler:
The character sheet SHOULD BE the same format as the example (above). Do it simply by quoting my post and editing it. I appreciate it more if you create YOUR OWN character sheet, not by just copying other's.

Knowing the NPCs :
Center Athens :

Sebastian Black
Spoiler:
Alice Gunther
Spoiler:
??? ???
Spoiler:
??? ???
Spoiler:

South Athens :

Iruka Mukuro
Spoiler:

North Athens :

Therese Kratos
Spoiler:

______________________________________________________________________________________________

THIS THREAD IS FOR CHARACTER SHEETS ONLY

This thread is going to be locked due to incompleteness, will be unlocked when preperations are ready. Check often for updates!

https://krsbrigade.forumotion.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum